Follow the blog, and maybe follow me personally on social networks.
Volume on the site RSS is pretty light, if the Archives are anything to go by. Nevertheless, Hugo lets me offer narrowly focused feeds for those only interested in (for example) my craft projects.
- The Main Feed
- The Main Feed includes everything on the site, including my experiments with new non-post content types.
- The Post Feed
- The Post Feed is basically the blog. Posts about code, craft, and whatever else is on my mind.
- The Craft Feed
- The Craft Feed is the blog with less code, more knitting and drawing.
- The Notes Feed
- The Notes Feed is for my notes experiment. Small posts, informal, more frequent than full blog bosts.
My personal social media accounts tend towards chaos. Sometimes I flood them with activity. Sometimes I ignore them for weeks or months. I’m out there, though. Here are the accounts I pay more attention to, from most to least frequently checked.
- The usual: let friends and family know I’m still alive. Stuff like that.
- Let friends and strangers who enjoy niche social networks know that I’m alive and enjoy niche social networks. Join in and try it out! It’s mostly like Twitter.
- Let friends and strangers know that I’m alive and want coffee.
- Let peers and strangers know that I can occasionally look professional.
- Let friends, strangers, and folks I used to follow on G+ and Tumblr know I’m alive and I appreciate them.
- Show friends and strangers pictures of my projects and things that catch my eye.
- Some people only care about your code. Warning: unreliable as an indicator of the code I’m working on.