- write a site weight script that prints a report to the console
- make the script write the report to a file, and include the file in /now. Now site building looks like:
- build the site
- weigh the site
- build the site and include the new report
- (today) make the script write the info as JSON instead
- throw in some vue.js to fetch the JSON and reproduce the original report format almost exactly.
But hey at least I don’t need to rebuild the site after weighing it. And when free time next allows I’ll learn
a little more Vue.js and make the report prettier.