If my activities or priorities change, I'll update this page.
I live in the Chinatown - International District neighborhood of Seattle, though I'm moving back to West Seattle shortly. Until very recently I wrote Python for Coffee Meets Bagel. Today I'm just catching my breath and hiding out from COVID-19 like the rest of you. Well, except that I got married.
There is a page about me and the site if you want general information.
What about more specifically?
- I mentioned getting married, right? That's a pretty big deal.
- Getting ready to move back to a much quieter neighborhood in West Seattle
- Slowly adding tests to my static site workflow. That will be helpful if I switch from Hugo to Gatsby or something else.
- Diving deeper into Python so I can get better at work, but also playing with Crystal. It's fast and just so pretty.
- Still have some of my drawings in a Design By Hümans store, where you can buy them on shirts, mugs, and more. Guiltily reminding myself I wanted to add some sketches to the store.
- Figuring out how to better integrate my Notes experiment in microblogging with the rest of the site.
- Using a combination of medical help and task management tools to direct my easily distracted brain.