Last year we moved to Federal Way, a suburb between Seattle and Tacoma. After twenty years in the city, I’m still adjusting to back yards and no coffee shop across the street. Work is writing Python — mostly Django — for Nokia. Don’t need to stay inside so much because of that yard, but I’m keeping a close eye on the COVID vaccination rates before I spend much time around other people.
Not that I ever did spend much time around other people.
What about more specifically?
- as I’m writing this we’re kinda snowed in; it’s pretty but I’m ready for it to go away
- just ported this site to Eleventy
- but that’ll probably just be a gateway drug to other Jamstack frameworks
- we got cats, but if you follow me on Twitter you probably already know this
- cleaning up the site to get it where I can more easily try building it with different Jamstack frameworks.
- Working. A lot. Which is better than some of the alternatives, but still. At least it’s a fun project.
- Been married almost two years!
You can contact me via email or follow me online!