Where I am now
Living in Federal Way, a suburb between Seattle and Tacoma. Been here over a year and frankly I still miss city conveniences.
Who I am around now
Let’s see. There’s four humans and four critters. Full details about the humans are unnecessary, but I am happily married to one of them. The other two are pretty cool.
The critters? Two dogs, two cats. I should make profile entries for them or something. We had a health scare about one of the cats, but he’s doing great now. Thank goodness.
What I am doing now
To pay rent, I write Python and Node.js for Pandemic Response Labs. Relevant work. That’s a nice feeling.
- recovering from vacation and the requisite post-vacation illness; not COVID though so yay!
- started a tumblelog for stream of consciousness blogging, with the aim of weaning myself off Twitter
- using Org for more of my note-taking and blog writing than usual; currently that means Emacs, Org-roam, Hugo, and ox-hugo, but things change — I am drawn to shiny new toys
- reading Mastering Emacs — slowly, because my brain keeps complaining about not using Neovim
- digging deeper into Node.js in general and TypeScript in particular, to make myself more useful at work
You can contact me via email — or follow me online!