If my activities or priorities change, I’ll update this page.
I live in the Chinatown - International District neighborhood of Seattle and write code - not too much, mostly Python - for Coffee Meets Bagel.
There is a page about me and the site if you want general information.
What about more specifically?
ox-hugofor my site workflow – pushing content from org file to Markdown for Hugo. Luckily, I can do it one post at a time. Course, this has me learning Emacs. Might even have to learn some Emacs LISP to get things like cover images working.
- Learning Go but also Crystal.
- Still have some of my drawings and sketches in a Design By Hümans store, where you can buy them on shirts, mugs, and more. Guiltily reminding myself I wanted to add more.
- Figuring out how to better integrate my Notes experiment in microblogging with the rest of the site.
- Using a combination of medical help and task management tools to direct my easily distracted brain.
- Dating, going out, doing stuff, and being more social.
You can contact me via email or follow online!