If my activities or priorities change, I'll update this page.
I live in the Chinatown - International District neighborhood of Seattle and write code - not too much, mostly Python - for Coffee Meets Bagel.
There is a page about me and the site if you want general information.
What about more specifically?
- Working a lot while also enjoying a happy relationship
- Experimenting with alternate builders for this site. Feeling the itch after a few years of Hugo.
- Exploring Emacs and org, which as usual seems to end up with me making my vim configuration more intricate.
- Learning Go but also Crystal.
- Still have some of my drawings and sketches in a Design By Hümans store, where you can buy them on shirts, mugs, and more. Guiltily reminding myself I wanted to add more.
- Figuring out how to better integrate my Notes experiment in microblogging with the rest of the site.
- Using a combination of medical help and task management tools to direct my easily distracted brain.
You can contact me via email or follow online!