Follow the blog, and maybe follow me personally if you like.
- The Main Feed
- The Main Feed includes everything on the site.
- The Post Feed
- The Post Feed focuses on the written content: notes on tools, programming, and marginalia (random whatever).
- The Craft Feed
- The Craft Feed includes visual stuff, like drawing, knitting, and crochet projects.
- On Telegram
- The RandomGeekery channel is an experiment dabbling with Telegram, roughly equivalent to the main feed.
My personal social media accounts tend towards chaos. Sometimes I flood them with activity. Sometimes I ignore them for weeks or months. I’m out there, though. Here are the accounts I pay more attention to, from most to least frequently checked.
- The usual: let friends and family know I’m still alive. Stuff like that.
- Let friends and strangers know that I’m alive and want coffee.
- Show friends and strangers pictures of my projects and things that catch my eye.
- Some people only care about your code. Warning: fairly unreliable as an indicator of the code I’m working on.