Follow the blog, and maybe follow me personally if you like.
Volume on the site RSS is pretty light, if the Archives are anything to go by. Nevertheless, Hugo lets me offer narrowly focused feeds for those only interested in (for example) my craft projects.
- The Main Feed
- The Main Feed includes everything on the site.
- The Post Feed
- The Post Feed is basically the blog. Posts about code, craft, and whatever else is on my mind.
- The Piece Feed
- The Piece Feed focuses on things I am selling somewhere. Probably designs put on Design By Humans for now.
- On Telegram
- The RandomGeekery channel is an experiment dabbling with Telegram, roughly equivalent to the main feed.
My personal social media accounts tend towards chaos. Sometimes I flood them with activity. Sometimes I ignore them for weeks or months. I’m out there, though. Here are the accounts I pay more attention to, from most to least frequently checked.
- The usual: let friends and family know I’m still alive. Stuff like that.
- Let friends and strangers know that I’m alive and want coffee.
- Show friends and strangers pictures of my projects and things that catch my eye.
- Some people only care about your code. Warning: fairly unreliable as an indicator of the code I’m working on.