Welcome to Jekyll!
Just don’t even ask. I am in a highly fickle phase with the Web site.
Despite an excellent suggestion from Miguel Grinberg to try Frozen Flask, I am too far along in this week of Jekyll to change my mind now.
Maybe next week.
It is tempting to write a lengthy blog post describing everything I did to integrate the old coolnamehere pages, get a breadcrumb trail on every page, set up tags, and the rest. I am not in the mood. There are other things I want to write about. Heck, I may have this site published via yet another tool next week. I will just list the resources that made it easier to assemble the site in its current form with Jekyll.
- This Trường TX blog post helped me list the latest posts on every page
- I put the Jekyll variables documentation to extensive use.
- Over on the Biosphere blog was a post for building a basic breadcrumb trail.
- Charlie Park wrote about making tag indexes in Jekyll. That was handy.
- a gist by nimbupani showed how to put the latest post contents on the blog index.