Yeah that’s Visual Studio Code. I’m trying new things.
- write a site weight script that prints a report to the console
- make the script write the report to a file, and include the file in now. Now site building looks like:
- build the site
- weigh the site
- build the site and include the new report
- (today) make the script write the info as JSON instead
- throw in some vue.js to fetch the JSON and reproduce the original report format almost exactly.
But hey at least I don’t need to rebuild the site after weighing it. And when free time next allows I’ll learn a little more Vue.js and make the report prettier.
Got a comment? A question? More of a comment than a question?
Talk to me about this page on: mastodon
Added to vault 2024-01-15. Updated on 2024-02-02