Mostly working on the brain-blog hybrid.
- Almost done with my brain-blog hybrid project, merging My Public Brain with Random Geekery.
- Made some forward progress on the current Job Search. Nothing concrete yet, but people want to talk to me. That feels nice.
- shift the live site from blog to brain-blog
- ever forward with job search
A fair bit of Obsidian stuff got my attention this week as I worked out ways to publish the vault within my own very particular workflow. BTW I’d just use Obsidian Publish if I wasn’t me.
- rehype-obsidian-callout - npm
- support callouts (notes, warnings, etc) in remark-based SSGs
- remark-obsidian - npm
- converts most of Obsidian’s markup, though right now it strips out path information when slugifying links (
- GitHub - zoni/obsidian-export: Rust library and CLI to export an Obsidian vault to regular Markdown
- handy for exporting Obsidian vaults; does not yet handle callouts or YouTube embeds; I ended up settling on obsidian-export + some post-processing for my current publishing workflow
- Can You See The Red Flags Of A Toxic Tech Company? - YouTube
- this will always be relevant; some good general indicators, but the vaguest-sounding one to “trust your gut” is the one I’ve regretted ignoring over the years
Got a comment? A question? More of a comment than a question?
Talk to me about this page on: mastodon
Added to vault 2024-01-21. Updated on 2024-01-26